Whether you are new to SYSPRO or have been part of the SYSPRO community for years, education plays a vital role in optimizing your SYSPRO experience and usage.
We understand that people learn differently, and have adopted a variety of mediums in which to convey our message. SYSPRO Education therefore provides a range of different formats of educational material to suit your needs:
- e-Learning modules – These are aimed at new users and provide the foundation for learning about SYSPRO. Download these modules to your computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone and use them on the go. Use the interactive self-assessments to get immediate feedback about your understanding and progress.
- Feature demos - View short videos focusing on a new feature, program or topic and keep up-to-date with any new enhancements in the SYSPRO product. There are also feature demos of some of the more complex topics in SYSPRO for those who require a deeper, more advanced understanding of the topic. Click here to see an example.
- Feature Guides – Learn about a specific feature rather than an entire module.
- Training Guides – Access both Business Process Training Guides and Module-specific Guides. These are self-paced guides for those who want to gain a better understanding of a module or a process.
- AT&T Connect Broadcasts – Listen to a live product-based session on new or existing product features or download recordings to listen to in your own time.
The SYSPRO Certification program
To ensure that the product is implemented and supported properly by its partner channel (Value Added Resellers, otherwise known as VARs), SYSPRO has a partner certification program to which members of the VAR community must adhere. Partner certification provides proof to SYSPRO’s customers that VARs have the required knowledge and understanding of the product. SYSPRO also has user training and certification so that customers can improve the skills of their staff, and thereby receive greater benefit from using SYSPRO’s software.
Become a member of the SYSPRO Education LinkedIn group and receive alerts of new or updated materials that have been uploaded to the SYSPRO Support Zone. All education material can be accessed and downloaded from the SYSPRO Support Zone (access is currently limited to licensed SYSPRO users and implementers), and can be viewed on any popular mobile device, as well as your desktop.
e-Learning white paper