SYSPRO e.net Solutions enables you to extend beyond your enterprise using SYSPRO's open interface. It encourages integration with best-of-breed third-party products, while easing collaboration with business partners.
SYSPRO e.net Solutions helps you to...
- Automatically process incoming orders from your customers without having to recapture them
- Let your customers place orders over the Internet
- Perform a stock take with a handheld PC
- Query a customer's balance from your mobile phone
- Allow your sales people to query stock and place orders while on the road
- Integrate a best-of-breed application with SYSPRO
- Upgrade to a later version of SYSPRO without having your custom programs rewritten
- Easily customize SYSPRO's business functionality to suit your own requirements
The benefits of using e.net Solutions:
- Lowered total cost of ownership (TCO) – custom programs do not have to be rewritten when upgrading to a new release of SYSPRO
- Simplified application development environment - developers do not need to understand SYSPRO's database and can focus on delivering new applications
- Reduced development maintenance costs – developers do not directly access the database and are therefore shielded from any changes to the database
- Secure interface to SYSPRO database – the security rules inherent in SYSPRO are built into the component framework and the business objects
- Version independence – the component interface can evolve while maintaining backwards compatibility because it uses XML to pass parameters and data between SYSPRO and the calling application
- Proven technologies – the component framework is built to the COM specification and makes extensive use of XML
- Customer-focused applications – it allows the creation of applications that meet your specific needs
- Reduced network traffic – the component framework reduces the amount of network traffic required to retrieve data from the business objects
How does e.net Solutions work?
SYSPRO e.net Solutions allows you to:
- write your own software applications for the SYSPRO system;
- using SYSPRO logic without compromising the SYSPRO integrity, security or environment;
- ensuring your upgrade path is protected.
Using SYSPRO e.net Solutions, SYSPRO can be customized at many levels, from simple screen personalization to writing your own user interface and workflows.
SYSPRO e.net Solutions comprises three independent components:
- The Framework – comprises an e.net interface and business objects (these are pieces of SYSPRO logic that can be called programmatically from outside of SYSPRO to access data). The business objects share the SYSPRO security model and business logic, and provide a consistent interface to the SYSPRO database thereby shielding the database from possible corruption caused by direct data access.
- Document Flow Manager – designed to facilitate collaborative commerce by automating document flow between trading partners. For more information on this SYSPRO feature refer to the Document Flow Manager factsheet).
- Web Applications – designed to provide out-of-the-box applications that can be run on the Internet/Intranet and can be easily customized to suit end-user requirements.
e.net Solutions Brochure
Quantum Architecture Brochure